IE Team Weekly Update
Edition #14 April 10-15
the 411 - Things to Know
1. Instructional Coach Celebration! June 2 8:00-11:00, this date has been changed from the previously scheduled June 7th workshop.
2. Thank you for your hard work around creating the LookFor's Continuums. Anyone who is available to meet in to continue this work, please reply to this email letting me know. You're assistance in this process is greatly appreciated!
- April 11th 1:30-3:30 - ASC Riley Creek
- April 20th 1:30-3:30 - ASC Riley Creek
3. We are requesting all IE Team members attend Alpine training on April 29th from 8:30-3:30. Please register in Keep Certified by searching for Data Coaching for PLC’s. If you should need a sub use workshop code: RW>PL & I – CURRICULUM and indicate ALPINE Workshop IE Team in the notes to administrators.
4. EC- 6 coaches, don't forget to send the Authentic Independent Reading Smore newsletter to your teachers as a follow up to the PD day on April 1st.
Here is a useful guide for connecting the Reading Behavior to the Reading Strategy within the Jen Seravallo Reading Strategies book.
The Reading Strategies Book Companion
Thank you Lisa Birno!