Sherwood Middle School
Faculty Meeting - Tuesday, April 21
Kid Connection Reports - Any success stories to share?
7th GradeMasen B.- Odle
Ulysses B.- Koch
Shaun C. - Koch
Ben D. - Crocker
Adam R.- Matson
Nathan S. - Chastain
Wyatt C. - Sidfrid
Angel H. - Watson
Hunter M. - Peterson
Tyler O. - Engle
Nathan S. - Miller
Computer Lab 2
DON'T FORGET TO READ YOUR MANUAL BEFORE TRAINING. (SEE BELOW)
Summer school dates - May 26 - June 19 (7:00 - 12:00)
MAP Prep Week
This is MAP prep work during homeroom in the middle school. Thanks for taking the time to carefully select meaningful activities that will prepare students and encourage them to do their best.
- Decide as a grade level how many certificates you'll give in each class.
- Pins have been ordered by Stacy.
- Enforce hall passes (no hit and run)
- Dress professionally
- Keep a good attitude and lift each other up
- Keep grades updated
- Make sure all bell-work and learning activities are meaningful