“Legendary HR Smore”
dealing with hiring, interviewing, and recruiting
Do’s & Don’ts of an Interview
Things you don't do.
- How much does this job pay?
- My boss was incompetent, a jerk, an idiot or anything else disparaging.
- Saying I'll have your job when asked where you see yourself five years from now.
Things your supposed to say
- Be prepared.
- Ask insightful questions.
- Convert the interview into a past performance review.
The role of a Brand Manager or Product Manager working in the music industry is to help create and implement marketing campaigns to maximize the sales of music from a particular record label, artist, online music service, radio station or other music product.
Is an major record label manager the owner and fouder of 1017 BrickSquad