By Dakota Kopecek
2. Took over editorial control of the Archiv für Sozialwissenschaften und Sozialpolitik.
3. National supporter of war
4. Co-founded Deutsche Gesellschaft für Soziologie
5. Briefly taught in Vienna
6. He grew disillusioned with German politics during the war.
7. Joined the draft hours of the Weimar Constitution.
8. Maintained a close association with the liberal Evangelische-soziale Kongress.
9. He was raised in a prosperous family.
10. He died of pneumonia in Munich in 1920 at the age of 56.