Keely Angeles , World Geography , November 8 2014
The state flag and ensign (and war flag) is a horizontal tricolor of red, yellow and green with the Bolivian coat of arms in the center. According to one source, the red stands for Bolivia's brave soldiers, while the green symbolizes fertility and yellow the nation's mineral deposits.
What's so cool about Bolivia?
(Spanish for "green lake") is a salt lake in the southwest of the Altiplano of Bolivia.
Valle de la Luna
Cristo de la Concordia
(Christ of Peace) It is possible to climb to the top on the inside. It was completed in 1944. They started at the year 1987.
Guaranteed To Be Relaxing And Fun
What is Bolivia's Religion?
- Catholic - 81.6%
- Protestant - 10.3% | Non-Catholic
- No religion - 3.3% | Atheist
- Other Protestant - 2.6% | Adventist, Baptist, Calvinist, Methodist, etc.
- Mormon and Jehovah's Witnesses - 1.7%
- Non Christian - 0.4% | Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu
- Traditional religions - 0.1% | Native Religions
List of official languages:
- Eastern Bolivian Guarani