The Falcon Flier
Victor Fields Elementary
Our students need to know they matter. They each have a "genius" and the world needs their contribution.
But the same goes for all of the adults in the building...
You! Yes, you. The one reading this. You matter. You are beautiful, talented, amazing and simply the best at being you. NEVER FORGET THAT!
On a related note, I need to share how very proud I am of all faculty and staff members. Everyone is pulling together for the benefit of our students. I see groups in the hallways with support staff/counselors/admin, lower grade teachers mentoring upper grade students all while preparing for a critical DL visit (which they knocked out of the park!), upper grade teachers analyzing data / standards / regrouping, and moving mountains each and every day, staff members staying late or coming in over the weekends, and lower grade teachers joining upper grade staff to tutor our students on Saturdays. I am so blessed to be a part of this team. You amaze me each and every day. Thank you for your commitment and loyalty. You matter!
- Shout Out to our Awesome Kinder teachers! Their students made some beautiful hearts to decorate the tree at the Comfort House. -Nilda Cantu
- Shout our to Nina Chavez and Nilda Cantu for arranging a wonderful visit to Lee's Pharmacy so that our students could sing to Mr. Danny Vela, School Board Trustee, in honor of School Board Appreciation Month! -Rosey Guerra
- Shout Out! To all the staff who helped with the Attendance Celebration: Mrs. Benavides, Ms. Trevino, Ms. Morales, Ms. Gallardo, Ms. A. Ruiz, Mrs. N. Cantu, Mr. Sanchez, Mrs. Garza, Ms. Morato, and Mrs. Maciel. -Monica Gonzalez-Williams
National Counselor's Week Feb. 1st - 5th
We LOVE our counselors! Thank you Mrs. Cantu & Mrs. Gonzalez-Williams for all you do!
PK-2nd MOY Testing Week (Computer Lab CLOSED for 3rd-5th)
Monday, February 1st
- Welcome February!
Tuesday, February 2nd
- Groundhog Day
Wednesday, February 3rd
- 4pm - Marigold Committee Meeting
Thursday, February 4th
- Flipped PLC Meetings
- 4pm - Faculty Meeting
Friday, February 5th
- 9am - District Spelling Bee (Good Luck Evelyn!)
- 9:30am - 1st Grade Career Awareness Presentation