Wear the Peace - make a T-shirt
How it comes:
Subjects: Citizenship, Ethics, Foreign Languages, Music, Technology
Pupil's age: 8 - 18
Tools to be used:
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/makeatshirt4peace/,
Skype, Twitter, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software: (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Video conferences, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
2. Using students' creativity and web technologies in one.
3. Students are improving their English language skills, studying more about foreign cultures, developing essential key skills.
4. The using of project based strategies and new technologies such Glogster EDU make them successful in their work with different kind of media which is a great way for developing and improving students' 21st century skills.
5. To support children's awareness as peacemakers in a global plan.
Monthly project planning:
December 2013: New year - a new hope (Make a Christmas card)
January 2014: Pen pals on Glogster (Project work)
February 2014: Hope, Love, Faith (Digital storytelling - The Little Prince)
March 2014: Let you show me your way (Tolerance)
April 2014: Getting the T-shirt ready
May 2014: Connect, create, combine: (share the T-shirts)
The 1st of June - Twitting for Peace
2. Students will build awareness as peacemakers
3. Students will learn how to learn from other students by using different kind of media
4. Students will learn how to communicate and collaborate through different kind of social media - twitter, Facebook, wiki, Glogster, Skype
5. Students will learn how to use many different kind of web tools supporting good communication, collaboration and creativity - glogster tools, vocaroo, facebook apps, you tube...
6. Students will know more about project partners' countries and culture. 7. This etwinning project could be turn into Comenius one between schools and could have new horizons.