Mrs. Wenberg's 4th Grade Class
In addition, students will write a description of the disguise as if the turkey is talking (first person) and return it all to school by November 19th!
IT'S NOT TOO LATE!!!! We are still looking for postcards from the midwest region!
Our goal is to collect postcards from each of the 50 states. We will begin by reaching out to friends and relatives in the MIDWEST REGION (Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.) Do you know someone who lives in or will be visiting these states? If so, you can help!
All you need to do is send them our address: A personal note is encouraged, but not required.
Mrs. Wenberg’s Class
425 Ranchview Ln. N
Plymouth, MN 55447
We will be displaying postcards on our bulletin board to help us get to know the regions of our country.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Highlights from this week
- Worked on Factors, Multiples, and Number Stories in Math
- Finished the Midwest Unit
- Began work on Greek and Latin Root creatures
- Had a video chat with a class from Canada reading Fish In A Tree (we are almost done with the book - exciting but sad too!)
- Using a graphic organizer to plan the plot structure for our narrative stories.
A Look Ahead...
Some things that will be coming up in the next week or two:
- Continue practicing basic multiplication facts - our goal is 90 facts in 3 minutes.
- Our next science unit will be Water
- Drafting Narrative Stories
- Digging deeper to answer the focus question "What does it Take to Achieve our Goals and Dreams?"
Day 1: Spanish
Day 2: PE/Music
Day 3: Art
Day 4: Music/PE/Library
Day 5: Technology
I have changed the look of my homework calendar to make it easier to see the homework and digital days. Check it out! http://www.wayzata.k12.mn.us/Page/16163
Helpful Links for 4th Grade:
Practice weekly Spelling Words Online - If you prefer to use the app, find the list by searching for username Birchview4
Book orders are due today! Submit your order online using the classroom code GYKDX.