LEARN ALL ABOUT IT TODAY!
What is Irish dancing?
- Irish dance is a type of traditional dance form that originated in Ireland.
- Irish dance can be divided between social Irish dance and performance Irish dance.
- Irish social dance include set dancing and ceili.
- Irish ceili dances are danced in various formations of couples from 2-16 people.
- Irish set dances are danced in quadrilles, or 4 couples arranged in square formation.
- Irish dance is a dance that has a fast movement of the legs.
HOPE YOU ENJOY THE PRESENTATION!