WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 7 - 11
- Please remember that ALL students need to be in the cafeteria for Morning Assembly.
- Students should be walking through the courtyard to the cafeteria from big kid pick-up. Please do not direct students to walk through the school unless it is raining.
- Walk-throughs will continue this week for all grade levels.
- We are gathering outdated equipment to send to the CPSB auction. Please let us know if you have any computers, printers, furniture, etc. that you would like removed from your classroom.
- All ID tags should remain at school each afternoon. Please make sure you have a procedure in place in your classroom.
- Larsen will be out all next week. Please make sure you are in the cafeteria by 7:40 to assist your class with Morning Assembly.
- We are VERY close to 100% PTO participation. Please use REMIND messages or include a blurb in your newsletter to encourage memberships.
- NO SCHOOL! SHARPEN YOUR SAW!
- Alcock, Quakenbush, Nixon, Wrobel, Alexander, and Guidry to CPI Training
- Leadership Meeting after school in Lighthouse Lounge
- Kids for Christ meeting before school in Multipurpose Room (Gates will not open early. Students can enter from 7:15 - 7:30.)
- Alcock to Principal's PLC
- SLT calculators due to Alcock and Quakenbush
- Nixon to Counselor's Meeting in A.M.
- Quakenbush to Assistant Principal's PLC
- Free Dress for all students with PTO Memberships (Notes will go home with these students on Tuesday.)
- Evacuation Drill
- Grandparents Programs will be held the week of September 14 - 18
- Deadline for shirt/jacket orders will be September 16th.