AP Psychology Semester End
Course Update - April 27, 2015
Grades are updated!
Check carefully and let me know if you have any questions.
Prepare thoroughly! Best of luck to everyone!
GAVS Provider Code
Please take your GAVS pencils with you and use 000033 for your provider code on your AP Exam.
How do I bring my grade up
- Complete all course work remaining
- Review for the final exam which counts 20% of your grade
- Look in course news for bonus and remediation opportunities. When you see "Show All" select it and continuing reading. Submit by May 4th.
- View synchronous sessions. Each one contains a bonus and remediation item.
- Submit bonus work to the dropboxes for the the module which corresponds to the content topic for your work.
- Earn one test replacement grade with a high Shmoop Practice Exam Score or with the Kaplan Practice exam in the synchronous session.
· Once the exam opens it must be completed within the time-frame allotted for your course. Please check this and be sure you have enough time to complete the exam PRIOR to opening it.
· There are NO extensions. There are NO exemptions.
· Be sure that you complete your exams using a trusty computer with a trusty connection – NO EXCUSES!!! Final exams will not be reset.
· You need to make sure you have the latest Java version and latest browser version, preferably Chrome or Firefox.
· Objective Final Exam (20%) The objective final exam (multiple choice) is a cumulative exam covering all of the material covered this semester. The format of the exam is very similar to the exams you are used to taking. To prepare for the exam, use any notes you have, take a look at the review sections of the content, listen to corresponding Adobe Session links. Revisit your assignments for all units as well as re-reading the quiz and test feedback (very useful). See your Course Bulletin for specific review items for your course.