Find out, according to Darwin, what it was like back then.
What is the Triassic Period Like?
What Should You Pack?
What You Can Enjoy
What Can You Look Forward Too?
1. There are quite large and dangerous creatures lurking around Pangaea during this time. We advise that at all times you stay with your tour guide who knows the way to stay safe.
2. Travelers will want to be cautious any time they see a meteor shower travelling by.
3. Stay at a safe distance from the ancient volcanoes at all times. They have been known to 'stir things up' if you aren't careful of them.
4. Travelers will want to always keep a steady eye as they swim through Panthalassa because of the possible threats that live there.
5. The climate difference may not be welcome to some people. Because of this, we advise that travelers have lots of water with them and multiple times a day, go back to their tents to cool off from the extreme heat.
Other than these notices, travelers will be able to have a nice and enjoyable stay.