CRUSADER NEWS THAT YOU CAN USE....
February 19, 2019
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR HOLY CROSS FAMILIES
RE-ENROLLMENT FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR WILL OPEN ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19.
Every student must re-register each year. One class has already filled. Registration is open to the public on Monday, March 4th.
You must have access to your Renweb account to re-enroll your child.
You will login to www.renweb.com and log into your own Renweb account.
All re-enrollments are completed online.
Here is the link to Re-Enrollment information.
Registration will open to the public on Monday, March 4. We encourage you to take advantage of our Referral program and recommend our school to your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers. For more information, please contact the business office. We are especially interested in referrals to our K5 and VPK classes this year.
Have a great week,
Black History Chapel (and monthly awards) this Thursday, Program next Wednesday
There will be a phenomenal Black History program next Wednesday, February 27th at 9AM in the auditorium. All are invited! If any parent has a connection with a news station, we would love to have coverage of this program.
Letter in the mail
HOLY CROSS GALA FUNDRAISER
This year, all proceeds of the Gala will benefit all of the children because it is going into our NEW BUS FUND!! I'm sure that we can all agree that we need a new bus.
We need for all of our school family to support this and do their part to help. Here is how you can help:
1. COME TO THE EVENT! There is a link included to the digital EVITE for this event. The cost is $100 per ticket. There are 12 seats at each table so get together your group of friends and family. You will enjoy a lovely meal, cash bar, music and dancing, silent auction, raffle and 50-50. This is for YOUR children and we need our parents to support this and have a great time.
2. Each class is responsible for a themed basket for the SILENT AUCTION. Teachers will be reaching out to you for donations of money or materials for the basket. Please do your part.
3. If you have a business or know someone who does, donate an item or a service for the silent auction or raffle. The skies the limit to what can be auctioned off including gift certificates for services and restaurants, household, beauty and jewelry items, etc.
4. Sponsor a teacher to be able to attend the Gala at no cost. You don't have to pay for the entire ticket at $100 if you cannot afford to, but if you would like to help your child's teacher attend, make a donation of any amount and indicate who you would like the credit to be for. Several parents can get together to pay for the teacher(s).
5. If you have a business or organization or work for a business or organization, you can either purchase a table or sponsor a table. Your company will be featured in our professionally printed program and will be prominently displayed on the table. All donations are tax deductible. We also are looking for an organization to sponsor our Happy Hour.
CLASS AND GROUP PHOTOS
Order forms were sent home if you wish to purchase a class photo.
All students IN k5 THRU 8TH GRADE should come to school in REGULAR UNIFORM, wearing their RED POLO SHIRT.
They may bring clothes to change in to for PE but otherwise there will not be a penalty for not having PE clothes.
PK and VPK should wear their regular shorts and t-shirt in any color.
Any special clothing items for activity/groups must come to school. (sports uniforms, sign language, praise group, etc.)
Background check authorization
WHAT'S COMING UP?
Friday, February 22: Special Shed Your Threads to benefit a specific child at ST. JUDE"S CHILDREN'S RESEARCH HOSPITAL who is fighting Cancer. Minimum donation is $1 if your child wishes to "Dress Down".
Tuesday, February 26: Class and group photo day (send in order form if you wish to purchase a class photo
Wednesday, February 27: Black History Month Program
Friday, March 1: No School, No OOS School Holiday
Friday, March 1: Holy Cross Fundraising Gala (for our bus fund) 7PM
Monday, March 4: Registration opens to the general public
How to Contact Us:
650 NE 135th St.
North Miami, Fl. 33161
School 305 893 0851
Church 305 893 0371
Sherri Mackey firstname.lastname@example.org
Marluys Sejba email@example.com
Natalia Escobar firstname.lastname@example.org
Soraya Trujillo email@example.com
Roslyn Noel firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisette Rogers email@example.com
Marie Innocent firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook: