Streaming Services Killing Music?
Maria Sosa, George Luna, Emily Penaloza -D1014-
- According to the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), money from streaming on YouTube, Pandora and Spotify has helped by bringing in more money
- It has also stopped people from illegally downloading the music for free
- It would be easier to live by if the Internet had never happened. Of course, if the Internet had never happened, Swift wouldn’t have 46 million followers.
- If they’re going to make money, people need to be able to hear them easily.
- he streaming model lets the industry own the music you listen to
WHo is WHo?
Aginst Free Music, Thinks her music need to be paid , to be heard.
: “I support Taylor Swift — streaming services are killing music.
- When fans stream her music on Spotify, however, she gets less than a penny per song.
- . It tweeted out the headline: “I support Taylor Swift — streaming services are killing music.”
- Swift wrote: “Music is art, art is important and rare. Important, rare things are valuable. Valuable things should be paid for.”
- And with her pulling her music off Spotify, she strengthens her bond with her followers. They have to buy her album to prove how much they love her.
- to make about the business of music. “Music should not be free,” she insisted. Swift's music has made her quite a bit of money.
Support Free Music
We believe that people should have the right to download music for free.
because look, if taylor swift was to get more people to listen to her music , they need to listen to tracks to like her music. I honestly think its stupid to even mention getting to pay to listen to music.