Mrs. Wilson's Biography Project
Use the following apps to create a visual aide
Make a Blabber
1. Before you sign up or log in you need to find a picture that you want to use
for your Blabber and have a script written out that you want to say (be sure
to save the picture to your desktop in a jpeg format).
2. On the home page menu, click “Make”
3. Next, click “Browse” to select the photo that
you will use to create your Blabber.
4. Click “Upload”.
5.You will see your picture appear on the
screen and a text box.
6. Choose ALLOW. This will enable your microphone.
7. Once your picture shows up on the screen, you will see buttons. The first button allows you to choose another image if you’d like. The second button enables you to crop the area of the image that you plan to use.
8. Once you have cropped the area, click the forward arrow in the bottom right corner of the page.
9. Now you will need to adjust the mouth of your blabber. You should now have an additional icon on your Blabberize menu. This icon allows you to place the mouth/mouths on the photo.
10. Now you will need to adjust the mouth. You will need to position the green dot at the bottom of the mouth.
11. You will also have additional mouth controls at the bottom of the page.
12. Once you have cropped the mouth area on your Blabber, click
on the forward arrow again to advance to recording options.
13.You will now gain an additional icon to your Blabberize menu.
14. Choose a type of audio feature to plan to add to your Blabber. You may use a
record live audio using a microphone, you may upload previously recorded
audio from your computer, and you may even record new live audio using
15.Once you have selected your audio option, you will see the recording menu
16. Press the red dot when you are ready to record. Wait a brief moment and
record your audio.
17.Press the red dot again to stop recording.
18. Press the play button in the recording menu to preview your audio.
19.When you are satisfied with your recording, press the forward arrow.
20.You will gain your final icon on the Blabberize menu.
21. After you’ve previewed your work, click the “OK!” tab to save.
22.Give your Blabber a title, description, and tags (optional).
23.Make your Blabber private or public.
24.Lastly, save your Blabber!
Sharing Your Blabber
1.Once you have saved your Blabber, you may share it with others.
2. Click “Share It” to receive a URL or an embed code.
2. Begin with an image. This site accepts JPG, GIF, BMP, and PNG file format. You can select an image that is saved on your computer or select an image from the internet.
3. Click on an area of the picture that you would like to create a shortcut.
4. Add a description and/or a link to a website. Then select the save button.
5. After you have added all of the links that you would like select the green “Done” button in the top right corner.
Share your creation by hovering over the left-hand side of your image and you will see the sharing options. You can choose to embed the image right into your HTML or you can share via URL address as a link.
2. Click on Create a new Prezi.
3. Type in a Title for your project as well as a brief description. Then click “New Prezi.”
4. In the top left corner you will see your “Zebra” this is the command center for Prezi tools. This “Toolbar” will enable you to create your Prezi
5. Click on the “Colors & Fonts” to choose the design you would like to use on your Prezi. Click on the different one’s to see what they look like. When you like what you see, click the top left corner to regain access to the “Zebra” toolbar.
6. You can click anywhere on the Prezi stage to incorporate writing. Designate if the information you typed is a Title, Sub-Title, or Body. Each one has different types of headings.
7. Once done typing, click out of the box then you can move the text anywhere you want. Double-clicking on the text will give you access to make changes to the text.
8. Click “Insert” on the wheel. In order to upload pictures they must be saved to your computer.
9. To adjust the size of the image, click on the center until you see the “Zebra”. Click and hold down the second ring and move your mouse to expand or shrink the image. When you like what you see, click the top left corner to regain access to the “Zebra” toolbar.
10. Click “Frame” on the wheel. Choose how you would like to frame words or images together or alone to give them emphasis. Click on what you like, place it on the Prezi stage and scroll it out to the appropriate size. To adjust the size of the image, click on the center until you see the “Zebra”. Click and hold down the second ring and move your mouse to expand or shrink the image. When you like what you see, click the top left corner to regain access to the “Zebra” toolbar.
11. Click on each item on your Prezi stage in the order you would like them to appear in your presentation. Make sure to include shapes and images. When you like what you see, click the top left corner to regain access to the “Zebra” toolbar.
12. Click “Show” and then use the arrows keys to see how your presentation will present (the arrow buttons move the presentation forwards and backwards). Click “ESC” key to return to the editing mode.
13. Click “Save” and “Exit” on the top toolbar. Log-out by clicking on your name in the top right corner and selecting the “Log-Out” option.