CTSO Fall Leadership Rallies
MAGNIFY YOUR LEADERSHIP!
October 19 and 20
Only $50.00 per chapter, unlimited registration.
Student do not have to be an affiliated member of their CTSO. All CTE students are welcome!
You only need to resister the Advisor. Under Item list the # of your students that will participate (for data purposes only)
Once registration is complete the Advisor will be sent a link to share with the students to log in for the conference. OR you will have access to these workshops for 1 mo. after the conference. Use one of the breakouts as a lesson in your classroom and follow-up with an assignment.
Register TODAY - Deadline October 9.
Log on to the registration site – https://www.registermychapter.com/flc/nm
- Enter your user name and password if you attended last year. (If you do not remember, a separate email will be send from registermychapter.com with your login credentials. Check your junk email)
- Add the Advisor Name
- Select ADV for status; Click Submit
- Add participant – List one of your students (possibly the chapter president)
- Select FLC Participant; Click Submit
- Select ITEM button next to the student name and put the total number of participants that you will have attend the conference.
- View Registration
- Add your PO # to the top of the screen. Verify billing contact information is complete!
- Print two (2) copies, one for your records and one to give to your Business Manager at the school.
Registration fee includes leadership training and workshop for students, opening session and keynote.
Make checks payable to:
Eastern New Mexico University – CTLP
1500 S Ave. K
Portales, NM 88130
Please include a copy of your invoice with payment to ensure correct processing.
For all questions regarding invoices and payment please contact Sarah at email@example.com.