Where I would live
- The largest recorded earthquake happened in Chile on May,22 1960 It was a magnitude of 9.5.
- Earthquake plates scrape and bump together and are always moving.
Ways to survive a earthquake
- Have a ready kit with a flashlights a medical kit and other things
- You have to be ready at any time cause half a million quakes happen every day
- That's millions of them in San Francisco
There are not many big earthquake
- There are only a average of about 28 percent of earthquakes that are over 7.1 earthquakes
- And San Francisco had a 7.1 earthquake in the middle of the 3 world series game
Bill Nye the Science Guy Earthquakes (Full Episodes)