Digital Literacy Online Seminar
Using iPads & Chrome Books to Engage Readers & Writers
Saturday, October 7, 2017
Increase Your Student's Writing Achievement!
9:00am -12:30pm / Earn 3.5 Hours of Credit
Who Should Attend?
Dive Into Digital Literacy!
- Discover apps that promote quality writing.
- Learn ways to boost your student's writing stamina!
- See how journaling is a powerful strategy to address grammar skills.
- Walk away with ready to implement ideas to use in your classroom the next day!
- Discuss different avenues for publishing pieces of student writing.
- Integrate your writing and reading instruction with easy to use websites!
- Explore author's craft examples using technology.
- And Much More!
Meet the Presenter!
Digital Literacy Half Day Seminar
Saturday, Oct. 7th, 9am
This is an online event.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
$99 per participant
Contact us for early bird or group discounts!
You can register by faxing, Calling, or Emailing your registration form in. Once your registration and payment have been received, you will be emailed a video link to the training.
Purchase Orders are accepted.
We accept cash, check, or credit card.
Please Make Checks or Purchase Orders out to Kelly Harmon & Associates.
Call (817) 583-1290
Fax (972) 369-7327
For more Information Please contact us!