The joys of the world bring us stress lets deal with it
Stress can cause many things thought to be illness. Such as headaches, upset stomach, and fatigue. You may also encounter emotional changes like easy to anger, anger outburst, lack of drive, and even depression. These things can lead people to abuse alcohol and drugs, get into tobacco usage, and social withdraw.
anything that is needed of them at home.
having to squeeze in some studying for that test.
trying to find time to be with the person you love.
Your wanting to fit in by doing stuff you might not want to.
making tryouts, practice, and all those games.
clubs, groups, and other stuff/
all this stuff to do and no time to do it.
The good and the Bad
Good ways to deal with stress
- Listen to music
- Play a sport/instrument
- Healthy eating
- Find something funny
- More sleep
- Alone time
- Concentrated stress relief
Bad ways to deal with stress
- Physical harm
- Illegal activity
- Social extraction
- Ignoring the problem
- Over/unhealthy eating
- Over sleeping
- The most common stress causer recorded seams to be school
- 25% of teens refuse to deal with their stress
- As teens its said to have a slightly higher stress level
- 30% of teens said they felt depressed due to their stress levels
- 1 in every 5 teens are reported to be depressed
- Both self harm and suicide rates go up due to stress
- Most stress starts before high school but hits its peak there
- Females experience stress in a more severe way than men