How will Canada looks in 2060
Demography of Canadian Immigration
- Immigrants in Canada come at a average rate of 250,000 people per year.
- 51% of people in Canada choose to settle in cities such as Montreal, Toronto or Vancouver
- Canada receive many sorts of immigrants such as students, family immigrant, economic immigrants, and refugees
- Canada's population in 2012 was 34.9 million people. In the year 2015 Canada increased its population to be 35.7 million people..
- Aboriginals people in Canada total at 1.4 million (4.3%) people in Canada's population.
Canada's population had a major increase in the years of 1951 and 2001, in those 50 year it nearly doubled its population. If the population goes on to increase like this we would have a high growth rate and highly populated country. In the history of immigration in Canada since the start the its population always increase, so the population, has a great chance it will most likely increase by the year 2060 but rather gradually slow.
Canada's population has grown has grown in a stably manner in these recent years, going from 30.7 million in 2000 to 35.16 million in 2015. Canada's growth rate has also been growing in a stably too. Its annual growth rate is 1.2% every year. Which is a fair amount. So i predict that by the year 2060 the birth rate will increase but at a slow rate.
Canada's birth rate is 1.61 which is really high but the infant mortality rate is 4.71 which is also high. So i think that there will not be as much babies in Canada's future because of our high infant mortality rates but for the many past year there seemed to be a lot of babies. I also think that Canada's will be more advanced with there technology and medicine which can help decrease Canada's infant mortality rate. Also because the are many immigrant coming from all around the world to Canada so i think we can receive many ideas from many intelligent minds. So i still think Canada will increase it s population by the year 2060.
Canada in 2060 by Mohamed Areys
think Canada will become a great placed with a lot of multi
culture it will have a big population and a big impacted on many
countries. Thanks again and make sure to come to Canada
because it's better than anywhere.