Wawasee Youth Football Academy
June 10th - 14th, 2013
$25 Camp Fee Includes:
- One full week of practice for players entering grades 1st - 6th
- Practice split into 2 sessions: 45 minutes of individual work & 45 minutes of 7 on 7 skills work.
- Players get the opportunity to work with varsity coaching staff and varsity players.
- Introduction and review of high school offensive and defensive systems.
- Wawasee Youth Football Academy T-shirt
Wawasee High School Practice Facility
Monday, June 10th 2013 at 9am to Friday, June 14th 2013 at 11am
1 Warrior Path
- This camp requires no pads or helmet. Players should wear athletic shorts, t-shirts, and cleats.
- All players will receive a Wawasee Youth Football Academy T-shirt.
- Awards will be distributed to some players at the camps end.
Daily Camp Schedule
- 9:00 - 9:15 AM: Varsity Flex (Warm-up Routine)
- 9:15 - 9:45 AM: Individual Emphasis (Offense & Defense varying by day)
- 9:45 - 9: 50 AM: Water Break
- 9:50 - 10:00 AM: Special Teams Skill Competition of the Day.
- 10:00 - 10:30 AM: 7 on 7 / Lineman Skills Session
- 10:30 - 10:45 AM: Skills Obstacle Course
- 10:45 - 11:00 AM: Daily Review - Secure
NorthWood vs. Wawasee Extended Highlights