Bastille Day Weekend 2013
Join the French National Day festivities !
Program for Saturday, the 13th of July
- Learn the French game of Pétanque on the lawns of the Alliance Française. This outdoor game, played with metal balls and a tiny wooden jack, is typical of the sunny south of France. Limited places for players. Spectators welcome too! Timing: 9am onwards, registrations are on at the reception of the Alliance Française.
- Free mini classes: Learn some basic phrases in French! The Alliance Française will hold mini French classes for those who don’t speak French want to learn some survival French. These one hour classes are free. Limited places. Timings: 9am to 10am (Room 1) and 1.30pm to 2.30pm (Room 2). First come first served!
- CampusFrance: CampusFrance will present the French education system at 2.30pm in room 8. You will be introduced to the various aspects of studying in France and will receive guidance for your further studies.
- Come and savour typical French food at the café and expect a few surprises!
- DJ Marrrtin: Burrrn the dance floor as DJ Marrrtin from France brings to you his unique style of music at 8.30pm.