PRJHS Weekly Update
September 28 - October 2, 2015
Dates to Remember
- Week of Respect: October 5 - October 9, 2015
- MP Progress reports due on Wednesday, October 7.
- District wide in-service day: Monday, October 12.
- Department Meetings: Tuesday, October 13
- BOE Meeting: Wednesday, October 14, 7:00 PM JHS Media Center.
- JHS Staff Meeting: Tuesday, October 20.
Utilizing the Classroom Disruption option in OnCourse
- Just a reminder that SGO's are to be completed and submitted in OnCourse by October 15. If there are any questions regarding SGO's please see your supervisor.
District In-Service Information
Please note that all staff are to report to their assigned building @ 7:30 am and the in-service day will conclude at 2:30 pm.
As per our District Improvement Plan (DIP) all teaching staff will attend a two hour Differentiated Instruction workshop. In addition, there are scheduled meetings for the following committees/Staff and two pull out workshops to include:
- SALT Meeting
- JHS Scheduling Collaborative Meeting
- 2015-16 Mentor/Novice Teacher Meeting
- HS RISE Meeting
- NVCI Training
- New Mentor Training
If you have any questions, please contact your supervisor or Dr. Stevenson.
Fall Pep Rally Highlights 2015
Rock of Ages
- In support of opening night, don't forget to dress down and wear your favorite rock t-shirt to school on Thursday, October 8.