Bath County Middle School
Friday, August 23, 2019
- Parent/Guardians the drop off and pick ups for students is located in the back parking lot. There are no drop offs in the side parking lot next to the board office and no drop offs in the front of the building. This is all for student safety! Thank you!
- Kona Ice will be here on Tuesday, August 27, 2019 at 1:00 pm. Don't forget our money. The cost of the Kona Ice is from $2-$4.
- Congratulations to the BCMS 8th Grade Ladycats on their victory last night at Mason County! Way to go Ladycats!! The Ladycats will be in action tomorrow at West Carter Middle and High schools for the West Carter Showcase! Good Luck Ladycats!!!
- Congratulations to the Football Wildcats on their victory at Powell County last night! Way to go Wildcats! The Football Wildcats will be in action on Thursday, August 29, at home versus Mason County.
Breakfast, August 23: Breakfast Burrito, or Cereal, Toast, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Lunch, August 23: Teriyaki Dippers, Fiesta Rice, Fresh Broccoli, Salsa, Breadstick, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Breakfast, August 26: Double Dutch Waffle w/Fruit Topping, or Cereal, Toast, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Lunch, August 26: Chicken Rings, Broccoli Casserole, Carrots, Fruit, Juice, Milk
- BACK TO SCHOOL DANCE will be held on Friday, September 6, 2019 for 4:00 pm. More details to follow
- Mid-term grades will be posted on September 11, 2019.
- Mid -term reports will be sent home on Friday, September 13, 2019.
- Lifetouch will be here to take Fall pictures on September 20, 2019.
- Are you interested in Academic Team this year? If so, stop by Ms. Moriarity's class (room 212) and pick a permission slip and a schedule of this year's matches. We will meet for the first time on Monday, August 26th! Hope to see you there! Here is a link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mF_zqy3y6NtXDnmUUxtn0KRDUDk6OCe5eT4sVRcijpY/edit?usp=sharing
- Attention 7th Grade Parents: There will be a parent meeting in the cafeteria on Friday, August, 23, at 6:00 pm to share information about the upcoming Chicago Night at the Museum field trip. A representative from the tour company will be available to answer questions at the time. Mrs. Fitch can take deposits as well.
- STLP will hold its first meeting on August 28, after school in Mrs. Reinhardt's room. Students need to be picked up promptly at 5:00 pm.
- Art Club will begin on Monday, September 9, from 3:45-4:45. Art Club will be held weekly on Mondays at the above time. If school is NOT in session there will be NO meeting.
- The 6th Grade field trip is October 16, 2019. We will be going to KY Down Under. The cost of the trip is$100.00. You can start making payments on August 19th. All payments need to be brought to Ms.Dennis before 8:30 am. The trip must be paid in full by September 20, 2019.
- Girls who Code will meet on Thursday, September 5, after school until 5:00 pm for anyone who is interested in learning more about computers and being part of a community. See Ms. Ballman if you have questions.
- Archery will meet September 9, in the cafeteria until 4:45. Please see Ms.Ballman for questions.
The Title I program at Bath County Schools promotes the belief that all children can learn and acknowledges that parents share the school’s commitment to educational success for all students. We recognize that a student’s education is a responsibility shared by school, family, students, and community. District staff and staff within Title I schools work jointly to ensure effective involvement of parents and the success of the students in reaching high academic standards.
BATH COUNTY MIDDLE SCHOOL
Todd Neace Principal
Misty Johnson Assistant Principal
Hillary Lewis Counselor
Kaye Wells YSC
Missy Vincent Bookkeeper
Crystal Fields Attendance Clerk
Tracye Botts Receptionist