2015 FARM-CITY TOUR
Thursday, October 29, 2015
Join the Cullman Farm-City Committee for a tour of Huntsville area agriculture related entities
Transportation is provided and there is no charge for the tour, but each person will pay for their own lunch ($11 BBQ Plate and Pumpkin Pie). Space is limited to the first 50 people to register by contacting the Cullman County Extension Office at 256-737-9386 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Farm-City Tour Itinerary
- 8:30 a.m. Meet at the Cullman Civic Center and board bus for travel to Huntsville.
- 10:00 a.m. Tate's Farm
- 11:15 a.m. Lunch ($11 BBQ Plate and Pumpkin Pie) - Tate's Farm
- 12:30 p.m. Bennett's Nursery
- 2:30 p.m. North Alabama Food Bank and Farm Food Collaborative
- 3:30 p.m. Depart Huntsville for estimated 4:30 p.m. arrival in Cullman