May 12, 2023
A Note From Our Principal
Summer is just around the corner. Here are a few things you can do to help keep your child learning over the summer.
- Sign up to participate in the White Pine District Library Summer Reading Program.
- Read the books sent directly to your home from Kids Read Now and complete the activities that come with the books.
- Have your students write 3 - 5 sentences about their day.
- Give your students math facts to solve - addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Story problems are also encouraged.
- Get outside and play.
- Go on at least one adventure as a family.
Breakfast and Lunch Menu
May 15-19, 2023
Lunch: French Toast & Sausage
Breakfast: Pancakes or French Toast
Lunch: Chicken Nuggets
Lunch: Soft Shell Tacos
Breakfast: Mini Cinni or Bagelful
Cucumbers & Tomatoes
Lunch: Sack Lunch
*Daily Second Choice for Lunch: PB&J, Cheese, & Crackers
All students can eat breakfast and lunch for free!
Students with Medication at School
Please pick up your child’s medicine, inhaler or other medical supplies by 1:30 P.M. on Friday, June 2. Students are not allowed to transport medication to or from school on the buses.
Any medication not picked up by that time will be disposed of. Thanks for your help!