By: Lupeny Garza, Sean Hicks, Hiro Miwa
Breaking down the Writng Tasks
Summarizing: Breaking down the text
Evaluating: Examining the text.
- Analyzing: Breaking down the topic to its core component.
When you have nothing.
When there is too much chaos in your head.
- Thinking outside the box.
- Geting an idea of the topic at hand.
Aids you in the process of writing.
Constructs an ordered overview of your writing.
Helps to organize ideas.
- Drafts are not perfect.
- Just a visual.
- You can always go back to edit.
- Takes time.
- For the writter.
- Check for mistakes.
- Check for spelling.
- Make sure you understand what you are talking about.
- Make sure you grammar is correct