#EduPaths Twitter Chat
Join Us Tuesdays from 8:30-9 pm
@EduPathsMDE Twitter Chat, Tuesday, June 7 - 8:30-9 p.m.
Join in or follow along by using #EduPaths as we discuss...
FOUNDATIONS Pathway - “Building Meaningful Classroom Connections”
- What methods do you use to connect with parents to keep them involved in the classroom?
- What tools or resources do you use to keep others informed of what’s going on in your classroom? How do you keep them involved?
- How do you find the time to build meaningful connections to your students - in and outside the classroom?
- What tips do you have for students that you struggle to build connections with?
- How important are meaningful connections with students to the classroom environment? To the learning process?
- How do you engage students in setting the expectations for class behaviors (i.e. creating a “Class Creed” or class “rules”)?
We look forward to interacting with you. For an easy way to follow the conversation as it unfolds, CLICK HERE