TES Weekly Update
March 7, 2016
A Few Words...
Happy Monday! Last week was definitely action packed and the week seemed to fly by. Starting the week with a spirit day can be a challenge to student behavior, but the classes seemed to handle the busy week very well. Congratulations again to Mrs. Mahr and to the award winning doors!
Please note - Mrs. Lucariello will be using the conference room this week in the morning. As discussed with Janet at the faculty meeting, Mrs. Mulholland will lead Math PLCs on Wednesday 3/. Also discussed - spring class parties are to be held on Thursday 3/24. Please inform Meggan when yours is scheduled for.
March - Responsibility: Week 2
“Character is doing the right thing when nobody’s looking.” – J.C. Watts
Have a great week!! Don't forget to spring those clocks ahead on Saturday! Yay, more daylight :) Thanks for all you do!
Thank you!! Staff Shout Outs!
This week's staff shared shout outs are...
Please remember to share with me who you think deserves a shout out!!
- MAC Posters - Slogans are due by 3/18 for the Billboard Contest
- Grandparents' Day is Monday Monday 3/21- forms will be sent home this week - schedules will sent sent out Monday to review
- Wednesday 3/9 Author visit to classrooms PSD/MD - 2nd
- Wednesday 3/9 Math PLCs
- Wednesday 3/9 STEM Night meeting
- Friday 3/11 TES/TAS Pizza Party
- Friday 3/11 Trimester 2 ends
- Grade posting window 3/12 - 3/17
- Wednesday 3/16 Spring Concert
- Thursday 3/17 Show Your Irish Spirit Day
- Thursday 3/17 6th Grade visit to PJHS for Music presentation
- Friday 3/18 Report cards issued
- Friday 3/18 6th Grade Transition Dance
- Monday 3/21 Grandparents' Day
- Wednesday 3/23 Spirit Day - Decades Day
- Thursday 3/24 Honor Roll Assembly 8:30, 9:15 All School Meeting, 12:00 Dismissal
Websites - Links - Helpful info collected by TES staff members and me. Please share with me sites/Apps you would like featured.
Click Here For The Form! K-5 Poster Contest - Entries due by April 1, 2016. Download the form and copy for your class. Awards given to participating classes as well as individual students. Please let me know if your class is participating.