What An Opportunity!
Join An Amazing Team! Join OUR Amazing Team!
Business Manager Wanted!
• Manages the property and staff within the guidelines of the company policies and procedures and ensures that the property staff understand and conduct themselves and property business according to policy and Washington State and federal laws and regulations.
• Meets and greets prospective residents. Shows units to prospective residents and explains occupancy terms.
• Conducts resident screening and approves all potential resident applications and reviews qualifications. Collects deposits, completes the lease form outlining conditions and terms of occupancy, ensures that lease files are complete and that the correct entries are posted in the accounting system.
• Collects all rents when due, issues receipts as necessary and ensures that all rentals are posted in the accounting system. Makes bank deposits daily following posting procedures.
• Makes property vendor selection and approves all property purchases. Approves all invoices to ensure that all products or services have been received.
• Completes the required weekly and monthly property reports. Responsible and liable for the petty cash fund.
• Assists the investment manager with the development of the annual property operating budget and manages the property within the budget.
• Performs evictions as required and participates in legal proceedings following eviction as necessary.
• Resolves resident complaints and answers resident questions. Monitors all problems that are being handled by other employees. Oversees resident activities.
• Interviews, selects and trains new employees. Schedules and monitors daily staff performance. Conducts safety meetings. Conducts performance evaluations, performance counseling and terminations. Recommends position changes and promotions. Completes all necessary employee related paperwork. The maintenance supervisor has these responsibilities for the maintenance staff.
• Monitors the progress of contracted work and ensures that all maintenance service requests performed by the maintenance staff are completed satisfactorily and in a timely manner.
• Inspects vacant units to ensure rental readiness, performs move-out inspections to assess condition of vacated units and monitors the condition of property common areas for potential problems including potential safety hazards. Determines which units need carpet, blinds or appliance replacement, etc. and secures approval from the investment manager for improvements.
• Monitors the market and implements rent increases and special programs and manages an effective lease renewal program as instructed by the investment manager. Monitors property curb appeal, office and model appearance and signage.
• Conducts errands off of the property including the purchase of supplies, post office mailings, etc.
• Performs other duties as necessary to meet the needs of residents and the property.
About Our Company! (YES, We're Pretty Awesome!)
Pinnacle values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment. We offer a safe, healthy work environment for employees through a commitment to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
Pinnacle has ongoing employment opportunities at our headquarters in Seattle, our more than 40 branch office locations nationally and our many managed communities throughout the country.
Pinnacle is the national leader in third-party fee management of investment real estate encompassing multi-family, commercial space, affordable housing and military housing. Pinnacle is built on four basic principles:
• Quality people
• Strong customer service
• Solid market knowledge
• Superior systems and support capabilities
At Pinnacle, success is about more than having a healthy bottom line. Guided by our principles and values, we are committed to making Pinnacle an amazing and unique place to work for each member of our team.
Apply Now! (C'mon! You Know You Want To!)
Thank you for your interest. At Pinnacle, our greatest asset is our people. We are looking for professionals who are passionate about providing world-class service for a global leader in real estate management. Please complete our online application process:
Go to www.PinnacleFamily.com
- Click on "Join Our Team" (at the VERY bottom menu)
- Click "Career Opportunities"
- In the Zip Code Search Field enter 98498, the choose Arbor Pointe and then the position for which you applying (Business Manager)
Once your application has been received, we will contact you if we desire to move forward in the hiring process. Thank you again for your time and interest.
"Positively impacting the lives of people"
Service | Transparency
Performance | Creativity