What would need to be changed and why? What is a sunroof? Where are the sunroofs going?
A sunroof is a panel on a roof that gives of sun light, so instead of using electricity for light we can just use sunlight.
Our plan is to install a sunroof in every classroom ,we will not install it In the gym or the hallways .
Our plan it a school setting
Who would implement the sunroof? How will our school maintain the sunroof ?Who's permission do we need?
- will need permission from CMS West princeable and Coppell ISD School Disrtict
- don't need to hire anybody to maintain the sunroof
- it will take 1-2 summer(s)
- we don't want kids to be in school while construction
What would be the cost to implement vs. savings it would allow? How will you raise the money to carry out your plan
- Cost would be $165.00 approximently for a sun roof
- It would save light energy and electricity energy by a lot.
pro's and con's
2.you get a good breeze
3.helping the earth
now here are some examples of the con's.
1.cost a lot of money
2.you don't light at night
3.when it rains it could leak
Another example of a sunroof
This is a sunroof similar to the one that we would implement. Ours would of course be in the classrooms though.
Another at-home sunroof
This is the top view of a sunroof at a house, but it would look similar at school. Our school has a flat roof, so it would look a lot like this picture.
It is hard to see, but this is a sunroof in a classroom.