Ancient Japanese Emperors
BY: Irene, Alyssa, Abigail, Amy, Rosalie
- The emperor is the head of the imperial family, and the head of the state.
- The Japanese emperor is called Tenno. Which means heavily sovereign.
- The people of Japan thought that only the emperor could communicate with the gods.
- Japanese emperors have nearly always been controlled by external political forces to varying in degrees.
- The emperors of Japan barely take on a role.
- The emperor began to be called " The Sun of Heaven. "
The picture to the right shows a Japanese emperor named " Kanmu "
This is a picture of an ancient Japanese emperor named "Jimmu."
This is a picture of the Social Structure of Feudalism Japan.
This is a picture of ancient Japanese emperors palace.