CSMA November News!
A brief newsletter to share big news!
Join us for a Virtual Report Card Conferences
Be on the lookout for communication from your child's teacher. All Report Card Conferences will be virtual this marking period. You will receive your child's report card prior to your scheduled conference via email.
Masks at Pick-Up
Health and Wellness Announcement
- Please check your child/children for symptoms of illness prior to sending them to school each day.
- If your child is feeling sick or has been in contact with a Covid-19 positive individual STAY HOME. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO SCHOOL IF THEY WERE IN CONTACT WITH A POSITIVE INDIVIDUAL. YOUR CHILD MUST QUARANTINE FOR 14 DAYS.
- Contact Mrs. Davis and Nurse Bristhole/Nurse Teri with any health related questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Remote Learning Reminders
- Get up and ready for school daily. Have your child find a place where they can sit up and focus on their classwork.
- Cameras should be ON at all times for attendance to count.
- Be actively present! Students should keep the camera on, open assignments during class, and contribute when called on or use the chat.
- TEAMS calls are for students only. If you have classroom questions or concerns, please call the main office or email the teacher.
- Attendance counts! All students, In Person and Remote, should be attending classes daily.
- Devices are for academics only and should not be used for personal use outside of class time and homework. Students should not be creating chats or meetings that are not related to school work.
Dates to Remember
Nov. 6th: Last day to request to switch to In-Person for Hybrid Learning
Nov. 9th: Hybrid Schedule Begins
**WEDNESDAYS ARE REMOTE FOR EVERYONE**
Nov. 16th & 19TH: Fall Portrait Day - Students must wear uniforms.
Nov. 18th & 19th: ONE SESSION DAYS - Report Card Conferences
*Teachers will be scheduling appointments soon!
Nov. 23rd & 24th: REMOTE LEARNING DAYS FOR ALL
Nov. 25th - 29th: NO SCHOOL - Thanksgiving Break
Contact Mrs. Jorge
Contact Mrs. Davis or Mrs. Peloso-Ulreich
Contact Ms. Rosa