Oregon Coast Global Getaway
~~~~Advance Sign up begins on Monday, May 4th~~~~
Have you been to the Northwest's ocean resort?
Join FIUTS to explore the Northwest's ocean resort: Seaside, Oregon during the long Memorial Day weekend. Spend three days and two nights enjoying the beach, historic promenade, amusement park, outlet shops, hiking, and more.
- Meet up location/time: Burke Museum Café at 9:00am
- Who can go: UW Students only
- Advance Sign up Begins: Monday, May 4th
- Lodging Info: Seaside Lodge & International Hostel is located 3 blocks from the ocean and 6 blocks from downtown Seaside. Accommodations include shared dorm rooms and bathrooms, a common kitchen, social/music room and decks/garden/fire-pit. Bed linens and blankets are provided. Men and women will stay in separate dorms.
- Cost: $160 (includes transportation, 2 nights hostel accommodation, and 2 breakfasts). You’ll be responsible for other food, spending money, and cost of any activities that you choose to do in Seaside.
- What to bring: Weather appropriate clothing, toiletries (toothbrush, etc.), money for food and activities, your bathing suit, and your camera