Biking on Campus Open Forum
Tue. Jan. 28, 12-1:30pm, Student Center 210
- Students, staff and faculty that bike to campus or would bike if certain needs were met.
- Students living on campus who bike to get around or would bike if certain needs were met.
Tell SU how to make biking on and to campus more secure, safe and convenient, such as:
- Style of open and covered bike parking structures and where to put them
- Bike repair station
- Bike share rental program
- Access to lockers
- Assistance in learning how to commute by bike
- Incentives for bike commuters
- Share your ideas
When: Drop by any time between 12:00-1:30pm on Tue. Jan. 28 in Student Center 210
Can't attend: Email your needs and suggestions to Karen Price, Campus Sustainability Manager, email@example.com.
Sponsored by: Facilities Services, Office for Sustainability, Parking & Transportation Services, SGSU