AKA Andrea Cavalcanti
- I was born on 1815 on 28 Rue de la Fontaine.
- I was buried alive and rescued by Bertuccio.
- He left me at an orphanage.
- His sister-in-law, Assunta, claimed me.
- I made some evil friends when I was 11.
- Assunta treated me like the son of a prince.
- However, I wanted money and came up with this great idea "Let's torture her, then she'll tell us were the money is!"
- I murdered my mother and stole her money.
- For some reason, I was imprisoned.
- I and my friend Caderousse later escaped prison.
- Impersonating people
- Hiding in chimnies
Bertuccio's predictions for Benedetto's future
Benedetto will probably spend the rest of his life in prison or be hanged.