NOVEMBER - 2020
9-13 Bountiful Harvest Drive
25-27 No School - Thanksgiving Break
3 Don & Millie's Night
4 Spirit Day
21 - 1/4 No School - Winter Break
You can link to the calendar at https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r/month?tab=mc .
You can link to the Prairie Lane Website at https://www.westside66.org/prairielane .
All Meals Are Currently Free of Charge.
- Please note: There is a charge for EXTRAS, WATERS and 2nd MILKS
- If you'd like your child to eat breakfast at school, we ask that they should be here between 8:10 - 8:15 am, so they do not miss out on important school time.
- Directory Assistance Needed!
Please contact Nichole Trovato if you are willing to assist with creating the family directory. This is a wonderful resource which provides Prairie Lane Families access to each others contact information (if permission given by families).
Who would be willing to work with Angela Shaw
on this project?
Please and Thank You!
- Please make sure to review the schools calendar frequently as we will update any events including meetings on the calendar.
- If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to reach out to Nichole Trovato. President.email@example.com 402-708-3858
The 2020-21 PLCC Board :
President - Nichole Trovoto
Vice President - Megan McCall
Secretary - Angela Shaw
Treasurer - Anna Lehotyak
**Due to COVID-19 PLCC will not host any on campus events sponsored by Prairie Lane or PLCC until further notice. Decisions about events as we move forward. All WCS Elementaries will follow these guidelines.
WESTSIDE COMMUNITY COUNCIL CLOTHING DRIVE
The Westside Community Council is in need of gently used clothing and winter gear items to help stock The Westside Clothing Closet. Contactless drop off will take place at The Westside Resource Center; Pipal Park Community Center (north side of Westgate Elementary) October 9th (9:00am - 11:00am & 4:00pm -6:00pm) and 10th (10:00am-12:00pm).
We are looking for these gently used items, sizes K-12th grade (kids and young adult)
* Gloves, Hats, Scarves
* Fleece jackets
* Winter Clothes
* NEW in package undergarments
* Snow Pants
* Winter Coats
Donated items will be made available through the Westside Community Council to families in our district who are in need of such clothing.
We appreciate your generosity!
The Westside Community Council
Questions; contact Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a Safe, Respectful, Responsible!
# BE KIND