May 7th, 2016
Mr. Chesney Snow School Assembly!
Chapter 9 & 11 Math Tests
The tests have been taken and will be sent home early next week, please be on the lookout for these tests to come home and ask your child how he or she did. Next up - interpreting line plots, analyzing tables and graphs, and converting percents into fractions.
Students have been working hard on their Feature Articles. Reading all about a particular child who has created their own non-profit organization to make a difference for others. Once students finished reading about their child and organization, each small group worked together to create an "anchor" chart of their learning to share with the class.
Have you ever read a Feature Article before? Well our fifth graders are working toward completion on theirs. They have been researching a local non-profit organization only to put together facts and statistics about how the local organization's generosity helps our community and members.
- Tuesday, May 10th - Discovery World Field Trip
- Tuesday, May 24th @ 6pm Spring Music Concert - High School
- Monday, June 6th - Field Trip to Milwaukee Zoo
- Tuesday, June 7th - 5th Grade Breakfast
- Please return Math tests that need to be signed
- Social Studies Test on MONDAY!!! (MAY 9th)
- Have a Fabulous Mother's Day :)
50 States test NEXT FRIDAY MAY 13th!!!
Check this link out for a cool study site -