TV Show Intro Music Re-Makes
Using Garage Band
Your theme song will need to be no more than 45 seconds in length and created using the loops or instrument features of Garage Band. (After you find your intro video on YouTube - check to see how long the intro is.)
Each television show will only be allowed to be used by two groups in each class. (Example: only two groups in 4th period will be able to use "The Walking Dead" for their TV show.)
- This project will be counted as a MAJOR Grade in the grade book.
- This project is due on FRIDAY, December 4th
- Day 1: Begin playing with Garage Band and get to know the program. Practice with a partner adding loops and music. Decide on TV show intro you are going to re-do and sign up with Mrs. Carpenter. Only two teams per tv show---to allow for some differences.
- Day 2: Clip your video as needed in iMovie and export the video. Then pull the video into GarageBand and begin adding loops. Save your work.
- Day 3: Continue to work on creating music in Garage Band. If you have finished your completed music piece, export your video and music together from GarageBand. Name the file "TVIntro-(yournames)"
- Day 4: Wrap up creating your song in Garage Band. Export as necessary.
- Day 5: Export your project from Garage Band with both the video and music. Name the file "TVIntro-(yournames)"
If we all finish the project early, we will start presenting projects early, which allows us to move on to other fun video projects!
Sign Up for Your TV Show Intro
Download Your Video from Google Drive
Video: Clip Your Video in iMovie
Video: Combine Video with Audio in Garage Band
Videos: Use Loops and Export in Garage Band
Garage Band Tutorials
Submitting Your Movie for Grading
- Upload the movie to your "Tech Apps" folder in your MISD Google Drive
- Share the file with both your partner and Mrs. Carpenter.
- Copy the "share" link and paste the link inside the appropriate assignment box in Google Classroom.