Academic Calendar Feed
How to Use iCAL
The Academic Calendar for Spring 2015 has been updated. Rather than navigating to the website to view upcoming events, consider using iCAL to feed the Academic Calendar to your Microsoft Outlook account or smartphone.
From the Camelback HS Calendar page, click on the "iCAL" button.
Step #3: Feeding to Microsoft Outlook
To feed to Microsoft Outlook, follow these instructions:
- Click Calendar in Outlook.
- Click Open Calendar.
- Select From Internet.
- Enter the URL (shown above).
- Click OK.
Now, you should see a new calendar (the Academic Calendar) featured to the right of your Outlook Calendar. Here, the Academic Calendar is green.
If you would like your Outlook Calendar to merge with the Academic Calendar, go to "View" and select "Overlay."
Feeding to iOS Devices
To feed to your iPhone or iPad, follow these instructions:
- Click your iPhone Settings icon.
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars from the list.
- Select Add Account.
- Select Other.
- Select Add Subscribed Calendar at the bottom of the list.
- Enter the URL (shown above) in the server field.
- Click Next in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- The URL will be verified, and your subscription information will display.
- Click Save.
To view this calendar on your iPhone:
- Click the Calendar icon on your iPhone’s home screen.
- Click the Calendars button in the top left hand corner of your default calendar screen.
- Select the name of the calendar you have just added. A check mark will appear next to it.
- Click Done.
Feeding to Android Devices Using Google Calendar
- Open your Google Calendar.
- Locate Other Calendars on the left hand side of the screen toward the bottom.
- Click the arrow to the right of Other Calendars.
- Select Add by URL from the list.
- Enter the URL (shown above) in the field. If you would like these events to be public, check the box next to Make the calendar publicly accessible.
- Click Add Calendar.