Portfolio Part ll
By: Destinee Taylor
- Made from coal or petroleum.
- Strong and often blended with other fibers.
- Resistant to wrinkling.
- Shrink and stretch resistant.
- Easy to care for.
- Great wash ability.
- Pills easily.
- Static buildup
- Washing polyester garments by hand, should be use a mild detergent and warm water. Wash carefully and once the garments have been rinsed, you can dry them outside. For machine cleaning, use warm water and choose the permanent press cycle
- Children's wear, shirts, suits
- Fist fiber to be manufactured totally from chemicals.
- Strong durable, elastic.
- Dries quickly.
- Resists wrinkles and soil.
- Washes easily.
- Heat Sensitive.
- Clings to the wearer
- can be machine washed and tumble dried at low temperatures. Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse. If ironing is required, use warm iron
- Hosiery, swimwear, windbreakers
- Resembles wool
- Soft and warm
- Bulky, yet lightweight
- Quick drying
- Wrinkle Resistant
- Static buildup
- Pills easily
- When machine washing, use warm water setting and add a fabric softener during the final rinse cycle
- Machine dry at low temperature. Remove from dryer as soon as garments are dry
- Wash delicate items by hand in warm water
- If ironing is required, use moderately warm iron
- Knitted garments
- outdoor furniture fabrics and awnings
- Soft, absorbent, and comfortable
- Stretches and is weak when wet
- Mildews and wrinkles easily
- Always read the garment label
- Hand washing & line drying rayon clothing
- Isn't washable it will shrink, stretch and possible bleed dyes all over
- Sports shirts
- Very versatile
- Inexpensive and easy yo dye
- Silky, luxurious
- Deep luster, soft
- Wrinkles easily
- Special care needed in cleaning
- Hand washing
- Do not wring or twist garments ad this mat damage fibers
- Know for it ability to stretch
- Resistant to lotions, oils, sun, and perspiration
- Easily damaged by chlorine bleach
- Soft, lightweight
- Hand wash separately in cold water, mild detergent.
- Do not apply to it chlorine, bleach or fabric softener.
- Do not rub fabric together.
- Lay flat to dry, do not wring.
- Do not iron or dry clean.
- Swim wear
- Dance wear
- Exercise wear