SUPER Weekly Agenda
May 23-26, 2016
- Balanced Literacy
- Movement with Purpose
Monthly Focus Areas
- E-mail will be sent with activities
Cultural Competency: Penny Fair Preparation and Research
House of Values: Safety - please review safety expectations at recess
Respect - review voice levels in the cafeteria (lunch duty). Remind students of the voice level they would use if out to eat with family.
- DIBELS: Continue progress monitoring at least bi-weekly for red and yellow until EOY testing
ISTEP Data Targets: ELA 60%, Math 54%
IREAD Pass Rate 2016: 77% (Met District Goal)
IREAD Data Target for June: 84% (Stretch Goal)
NWEA: How is your team using Skills Navigator to PM skills?
SRI: Go over EOY targets with students
- Achieve 3000/Lexia: Are your students meeting their minutes?
- Great job to our special area team for a great field day even with the rain!
- Enjoy your 4 day weekend!!
- Hiring is looking good! Looks like we are fully staffed!
"Don't count the days. Make every day count!"
- Please remember that our students taking IREAD again will test next week. We still have several instructional days left. All academic block times should be in full implementation excluding our Penny Fair day.
- Please watch your EOY checklist and make sure you are meeting those deadlines.
- Only parents with a background check may help or be with classes during the penny fair.
- Please take some extra vitamin C and stay healthy through these last days. We have several staff out each day and need everyone here!
May is: National Physical Fitness and Sport Month, National Bike Month, National Salad Month
Morning Movement: For the remainder of the year we will do different MM each day.
Monthly Fit Focus: Promote National Physical Fitness and Sport Month
Activity Challenge: Play a game of sports charades with your class. Take turns guessing and acting out your favorite sports.
5 Star Family Challenge: