Your 30 Days to Healthy Living Support Page
CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME!
Congratulations on getting started on your wellness journey.
Welcome to the Arbonne community and the leading brand for healthy living inside and out. This is not a weight loss program (although some people do), diet or fad, but it is a program designed to improve your life. You will find that through this program, you will change your thoughts about food.
Need a refresher on the program and why it works? Check out this video with Dr. Tanda Cook!
Let's Get Started
As we begin to prep, cleaning out our fridges and cupboards is important. Below are valuable reference guides to keep handy on your phone or to print.
Foods to Avoid
Get Ready, Get Set...
Key things you'll want to prepare over the next few days if you haven't already:
- Put the 7 Day Cleanse AWAY...you won't need this until week 3. (Day 15)
- GO SHOPPING!!! Recipes are below. Look through to find a handful you and your family will enjoy. Keep it simple even repeating favorite recipes.
- Make a batch of muffins or treat! (click HERE for muffins/treats). Love carbs? Have a sweet tooth? Prep compliant snacks to grab which will help you avoid cheating.
- Remember to drink WATER! It is important to consume at least 1/2 our body weight in ounces of water per day to flush toxins. Add your Fizz Stick for flavor and energy!
- Prepare your MINDSET Prepare your MINDSET. This is important! Rather than thinking, "I can't have this," focus on what we CAN have. When we get clear on this from the beginning this is MUCH easier. There are many delicious, satisfying foods we CAN eat!
TIPS to Keep in Mind
- To make a Protein Shake make sure you have a good blender! While our protein is great straight with water in a shaker cup, have fun with the recipes. Need a blender? Try the Nutri Ninja ($50 on Amazon). Plenty of people make shakes the night before (be sure to blend or shake before drinking). Below are more Shake recipes and tips. Try finding 2-3 you love and playing with flavors and consistencies. Your coach can help!
- Remember this is a new routine for your body and does take some time for it to adjust. The first few days are the hardest! Listen to your body and know that caffeine and sugar withdrawal symptoms the first few days are normal. It gets BETTER....A LOT BETTER!