The Falcon Monday Message
Week of December 7, 2015
2015-2016 Campus Big Goals
- Enhance quality instruction
- Create a positive, college centered, campus culture
- Support strong academic delivery through effective coaching and feedback
Character Trait of the Month: CITIZENSHIP
STAFF OF THE WEEK!!!!
- To all the TAs in the Units for covering classes in the teachers' absence.
- To Mr. Alcala for his faithfulness out front each morning.
- To the entire Pre-K Team for a successful planning day.
- To Quincy for being diligent and always supporting teachers and staff.
- To Ms. Rodriguez's Kinder Class for being such great writers.
- To the entire 2nd Grade Team for welcoming Walnut Hill teachers and showing them what great and purposeful instruction looks like!!!!
- To the 1st Grade Reading Teachers for having a growth mindset during observations last week.
- To Ms. Pulido and Ms. Azucena Martinez for covering extra duties last week.
- To Ms. Traube for having successful and rigorous centers
- To Ms. Maria Scully for having rigorous questions that push her students comprehension.
- To Ms. Rosa Martinez for having rigorous and content focused centers.
- To the entire Kinder Team for working together so diligently and being so cohesive.
- To everyone that helped with all the PTA events this past week.
- To our wonderful and amazing Cafeteria Staff for always taking care of all our students and staff!!!!!!
- To all the Inclusion TAs for implementing the new schedule seamlessly.
- To Ms. Swoboda and Ms. Bernal for all the hard work and time they spent creating a practice ACP for the 2nd and 3rd Grade teams that is aligned to the question style and format of the ACP.
Ms. Rosa Martinez's Students
Utilizing Purposeful Centers
Ms. Maria Scully's Students
Engaging in Rigorous Questioning
Ms. Traube's Students
Engaged in Rigorous Centers
UPCOMING CALENDAR EVENTS
- 3C will make announcements all week (3 students report to Mr. Hall's Office by 7:40am)
- Spots/Feedback: Group C
- Testing Meeting on Monday at 3:15pm in the Library
- New Teacher PD on Tuesday at 3:15pm in Ms. Maria Scully's Room
- SBDM on Wednesday at 12:00pm in the Auditorium
- ACP Testing begins this Thursday! More info to come at the Testing Meeting!
- K-2 Teachers, please bring your laptops to the Testing Meeting on Monday.
- Teachers: Now is a great time to begin covering ALL Instructional materials in your classrooms in preparation for the upcoming ACPs.
- No PLCs this week!!!!
- Progress Reports are in your boxes. Please be sure they are sent home with the students on Monday.