September 19, 2019
Don't Delay, Sign Up Today!
Project Soapbox - Action Civics for 6-12 Grades
Action Civics challenges students to discover, research, explore and propose solutions to pressing community issues. This training will offer a proven formula for engaging students in the action civics process, 10/23/19; FREE, Dinner. Register Now!
Get Your Learning On!
- Transition Council 2019-20 9/24/19; FREE, SCECHs
- OT Community of Practice 2019-20 9/27/19; FREE
- School Social Work Community of Practice 2019-20 10/23/19; FREE
- PBIS in the Classroom: CHAMPS B 3-day series begins 10/29/19; K-8 $60, 9-12 $50, Lunch, 19.5 SCECHs
- Intro to Snap + Core First App for iPad, 10/30/19, FREE
- Teaching Structuring Number to Students with Cognitive Impairments & Autism 2-part series 11/14/19 $50, Dinner
- MDE Meeting the Needs of the Whole Child through Systemic Thinking 2-day conference 11/18-19/19
- Teaching Sexuality Education: HIV/AIDS Certification Training 1/29/20 FREE, Lunch, 6 SCECHs
Don't Miss This!
Suicide Remembrance and Prevention Walk
Downtown Muskegon Olthoff Stage
Saturday, September 28, 2019
Cool Clip to Share with Friends
This is Muskegon
Muskegon Public Schools elementary students explored their community during a place-based social studies unit. Please SHARE this video in an email or social media post by using this link: http://www.viddler.com/v/2db4db4a