News and Updates from Mrs. Adelman - March 12, 2021
From the Desk of Mrs. Adelman
Hi Warwick Bears!
We will be partnering with the Central Bucks Kiwanis Club for a spring food drive from March 15th – 22nd! During this time there will be boxes in the main atrium (outside the main office) to donate non-perishable items such as cereals, snacks, and breakfast bars. These donations will help supply food to families for the upcoming spring holidays. Students are also welcome to create spring cards to send along with the food donations. An additional box for cards will be available in the atrium.
Contact email@example.com for any donation questions.
Thank you for all of your support!
P.S. Check out our next edition of our Warwick Parent Resource Videos below. This week's video features our Warwick Bear Pledge!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Mrs. Amy Adelman
Yearbook - Virtual student photos
Any virtual or new student who did not have their picture taken by the C&C photographer can submit a portrait style photo to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in the yearbook. Photos should be taken vertically, against a plain background (gray, white, tan preferred), from the waist up. Student photos will be accepted until Friday, March 19. Thank you!
Information for 6th Grade Parents
Hello Future 7th Grade Holicong Colonials!
Middle School Course Request Reports are now available in the Parent Portal.
It is important to follow these directions NO LATER than March 16, 2021:
- Login to the Parent Portal and select the “More” tab then the “Campus Backpack” tab to find the verification sheet
- After reviewing the verification sheet, check the Acknowledgement box to verify that you’ve have seen the course list regardless of whether or not it is correct
- If the course list is correct, you are finished.
- If you are requesting ANY CHANGES to the 7th grade course list, fill out Course Change Survey so that Holicong can work to correct any errors as well as communicate with you as needed.
Resources concerning Program Planning can be found on:
If you have questions about course recommendations, please reach out to your 6th grade teacher.
Health Check Reminder
1. Please monitor your child daily for fever and/or other signs of COVID-19. Be sure to keep students home if they have one of the following symptoms –cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, new lack of smell or taste; or two of the following symptoms – fever, sore throat, runny nose/congestion, chills, muscle pain, nausea or vomiting, headache, diarrhea, and fatigue.
2. Students with fever/symptoms/with no known COVID-19 exposure may return to school when asymptomatic and fever free for 24 hours without fever reducing medication; or confirmation of alternative diagnosis by health care provider.
3. Families are required to report confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19 to the School Nurse.
4. Students who exhibit signs or symptoms of COVID-19 during the school day will be placed in isolation and masked until arrangements are made for dismissal.
5. Students with positive COVID-19 test may return to school after 10 days have passed since the symptoms first appeared and being fever-free for 24 hours without fever reducing medication. The student will need to produce the Isolation Release Letter from the Bucks County Department of Health.
6. Students returning after COVID-19 infection will be checked by the School Nurse prior to returning to the classroom.
7. If a student is exposed to a person with a positive COVID- 19 test, the student will have to quarantine for 10 days. If the student becomes symptomatic, they will be treated as a positive COVID-19 case and will need to isolate at home for 10 days from the date that the symptoms began.