The High Life (Marijuana)
Dont' smoke because it will mess with your body!!!!
Negative Effects and Statistics
- This drug can effect most to all of ur body.
- This drug can contribute to diseases.
- Weed can slow down your thinking proccess.
- Weed is a bad thing to smoke and lots of people has died from it
- 19.8 million americans ages 12 or older are current users of marijuana.
- 7 percent of teens ages 12-17 use or smoke weed.
This picture means like when people say your to high ur feel dizzy.
This picture tells that what people sell and how it really looks.
This picture shows that the weed is rolled up and ready to smoke.
- Did you know that lots of people smoke becuase they see there friends or family doing it or because there under a lot of stress or most of them do it because they thimk its cool.
- (Marijuana refers to the dried leaves, flowers, stems, and seeds from the hemp plant Cannabis sativa, which contains the psychoactive (mind-altering) chemical delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), as well as other related compounds. This plant material can also be concentrated in a resin called hashish or a sticky black liquid called hash oil.)
- (When marijuana is smoked, THC rapidly passes from the lungs into the bloodstream, which carries the chemical to the brain and other organs throughout the body. It is absorbed more slowly when ingested in food or drink.
However it is ingested, THC acts on specific molecular targets on brain cells, called cannabinoid receptors. These receptors are ordinarily activated by chemicals similar to THC that naturally occur in the body (such as anandamide; see picture, above) and are part of a neural communication network called the endocannabinoid system. This system plays an important role in normal brain development and function.)