Chef Entreprereur Presentation
By Bianca Leal
Giada De Laurentiis
Education / Employment.
Restaurants / Business owned
Books / Television Show
She also landed on the best sellers list 2006 with Giada's Family Dinners and 2007's Everyday Pasta: Favorite Pasta Recipes for Every Occasion.
Also in 2007, She had a show called, Giada's Weekend Getaways.
Giada the branched out and became a judge/mentor in Next Food Network Star.
In 2010, she started a new series, Giada at Home and launched a successful book with the same title.
She was also nominated 3 times for;
- Outstanding Culinary Host (2014)
- Outstanding Lifestyle/Culinary Host (2010,2012)
- Biography.com Editors. "Giada De Laurentiis Biography." The Biography.com Website. A&E Television Networks, n.d. Web. 7 Dec. 2015
- Giada De Laurentiis Biography. Wikipedia. N.p., n.d. Web. 4 Dec. 2015
- Giada De Laurentiis." GiadaDeLaurentiis. N.p., n.d. Web. 6 Dec. 2015.