Free SAT Diagnostic
Saturday, February 6, 2015 at 9:00 a.m.
Got SAT Prep?
- Short introduction to the new SAT (parents are welcome to stay for the first 30 minutes)
- Q & A session at the beginning where both parents and students can ask questions.
- Discuss upcoming SAT Prep course which will launch in February 2016 in preparation for the May 7th test. Registration will be limited to 25 boys.
- 9: 30 a.m. - Diagnostic Test
- 2:00 p.m. - Cookout
- Private consultation in your home scheduled at a later date if you wish.
Note: Parents are welcome and highly encouraged to come for the first 30 minutes of the session for the introduction and the question and answer segment. After that the diagnostic test begins. Parents can then return at 2:00 p.m. to pick their sons or join us for a cookout at the Swift House and ask the teachers questions about the SAT and college.
SAT Diagnostic Session
Saturday, Feb. 6th, 9-11am
2311 Swift Boulevard
RSVPs are enabled for this event.