October 9 - 13, 2017
Academy Sports and Outdoors - Holiday Bike Donation
Academy Sports and Outdoors - Holiday Bike Donation!
Our campus has been chosen by Academy Sports and Outdoors to receive their annual Holiday Bike Donation!
We are excited to be a part of this donation and provide 30 new bicycles and helmets for 30 of our students!
Students will be entered into a drawing for the bikes based on perfect attendance from October 16 - December 15.
Students must be present each day and without tardies.
Academy Sports and Outdoors will come to Seguin on Thursday, December 21st at 2:30 for the drawing.
Updated information will be posted as we near the drawing date.
Primary difficulties of dyslexia:
*Phonological awareness (identifying and manipulating units of oral language – such as words, syllables, and onsets and rimes)
*Phonemic awareness (ability to focus on and manipulate individual sounds in spoken words)
*Single-word reading and reading fluency
*Reading comprehension (unless orally read to)
*Spelling and written expression
****Additionally, there is often a family history of similar difficulties.****
Free and Reduced Lunch
Please take the time to fill out the free and reduced meal application. Whether you qualify or not, filing out this application will help the success of our students through federal programs.
Please follow the link below:
After School Traffic Patterns
Every minute Counts!
· School Starts at 7:40am and the final bell rings at 7:50am.
· Your student’s attendance directly affects their success and we want them to SUCCEED!
· 3 Parent Notes for excused absences will be accepted for each student per year.
· If your student has 10+ unexcused absences in a 6 month period, your case will be referred to attendance court.
· If your student has 18+ total absences, excused or unexcused, the attendance committee will review absences and create a program for credit recovery in order to prevent retention.
Please consider clicking on the link provided below and join our Seguin's Family Communication Remind 101 class. We are excited to announce that we will use this app to communicate with you. This app is also available in Spanish. We will use this to deliver emergency information, inclement weather, and campus information. Please let us know if you have any questions!
We Want You!
On Wednesday, September 13, we will have a volunteer orientation in the Seguin Cafeteria from 8:15- 8:45 a.m. If you are unable to attend, we understand. We still want you!